The phrases “Eco-Bos Development Ltd”, “us” or “we” shall, when used herein, mean those brands and trading names of Eco-Bos on behalf of and in respect of whom this statement is made.
By using Eco-Bos websites and mobile applications or otherwise providing your personal information to Eco-Bos, you agree to the collection, use and sharing of your information in accordance with this statement. Please read this Privacy Statement carefully and contact us if you have any questions.
Personal information is information, or any combination of separate pieces of information, that could be used to identify you. We will treat your personal information as confidential and in accordance with applicable data protection legislation and your personal information will only be shared with others in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
Should you have any queries in respect of this statement or our use of personal data, please contact Eco-Bos Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
What information do we collect?
We will collect your full name and contact details (such as phone number, email address and postal address) from you whenever you engage with us.
In addition, if we are providing a service to you, or on your behalf, where we are required to do so by law, we will collect information relating to your identity, which will be at least one form of photographic identification (such as a passport, a driving licence or an identification card) and one form of documentation with proof of your place of residence (such as a recent utility bill).
We will also confirm whether you have any relatives or close connections working at Eco-Bos so that we can consider potential conflict of interests and if identified how to manage these, in accordance with our statutory and regulatory obligations.
Dependent upon the service we are providing to you (or on your behalf) we may collect other information:
Buying through us:
We may collect personal information relating to any specific requirements you may have in relation to a property so that we can find a property that is suitable for your needs.
Information collected online
The following are examples of information we may collect with these technologies:
- Information about your device browser and operating system.
- IP address
- Web pages you view
- Links you click
- Eco-Bos emails you open
How do we use this information?
We use the information we collect to provide you products, offers and services, to deliver to you advertisements, offers or other content tailored to your interests, and to conduct other Eco-Bos business operations.
Eco-Bos will only process your information in pursuance of our legitimate interest (or those of a third party) if we receive any requests related to, for example, a product or service, a call-back, or specific marketing materials; we will use your personal information to fulfil your request.
The following are examples of how we may use the information we collect:
- Answer your questions or respond to your requests
- Send you email and/or postal messages and telephone you with information about Eco-Bos brands and other content we think may be of interest to you. You have the right to opt out of receiving this information at any time.
- Develop and provide Marketing tailored to your interests, including interest-based marketing.
- Personalise your experience on our websites by presenting products and information tailored to you
- For employment-related purposes
- Where we need information to perform the contract we have entered into with you
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation
- We will share personal information with our regulators, governmental or quasi-governmental organisations, law enforcement authorities and with courts, tribunals and arbitrators as may be required from time to time in order to comply with our regulatory and legal obligations;
- Where we use third party services providers who process personal information on our behalf in order to provide services to us. This includes IT systems providers and IT contractors as well as third party referencing or screening agencies for the purposes of the prevention and detection of crime.
- We may share your personal information with any person working within Eco-Bos on a need to know basis to ensure we are able to perform our obligations to you.
- As part of the sale of a Eco-Bos brand to another company.
Third party providers
We engage third-party service providers to perform a variety of business operations on our behalf. In so doing, we may share your personal information with them. We provide our service providers with only the personal information they need in order to perform the services we request, and we contractually require that they protect this information appropriately and not use it for any other purpose.
For example, we may rely on a 3rd party service provider to:
- Fulfil your service requests and answer your questions.
- Host our sites and deliver our email or other communications.
- Manage payments or take other actions on our behalf.
- Analyse our data, sometimes combined with data from other sources, to send you communications.
- Conduct research and analyse data to improve our products, services and sites.
- Perform other services that we request.
How long do we keep your information?
We will retain Personal Information for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
How do we keep the data secure?
We are committed to keeping personal information secure. We have implemented technical, administrative and physical procedures designed to protect personal information from loss, misuse or alteration.
We limit access to personal information to those who have a business need. We keep personal information only for so long as deemed reasonably necessary.
Your rights relating to your personal information
To the extent provided for by applicable law, you have certain rights in respect of the management of the personal data we hold about you.
- Be informed about how we use your personal information
- Obtain access to your personal information that we hold
- Request that your personal information is corrected if you believe it is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate
- Request that we erase your personal information in the following circumstances:
- If Eco-Bos is continuing to process personal information beyond the period when it is necessary to do so for the purpose for which it was originally collected
- If Eco-Bos is relying on consent as the legal basis for processing and you withdraw consent
- If Eco-Bos is relying on legitimate interests as the legal basis for processing and you object to this processing and there is no overriding compelling ground which enables us continue with the processing
- If the personal information has been processed unlawfully (i.e. in breach of the requirements of the data protection legislation)
- If it is necessary to delete the personal information to comply with a legal obligation
- Ask us to restrict our data processing activities where you consider that:
- personal information is inaccurate
- our processing of your personal information is unlawful
- where we no longer need the personal information but you require us to keep it to enable you to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim
- where you have raised an objection to our use of your personal information
- Request a copy of certain personal information that you have provided to us in a commonly used electronic format. This right relates to personal information that you have provided to us that we need in order to perform our agreement with you and personal information where we are relying on consent to process your personal information
- Object to our processing of your personal information where we are relying on legitimate interests or exercise of a public interest task to make the processing lawful. If you raise an objection we will carry out an assessment to determine whether we have an overriding legitimate ground which entitles us to continue to process your personal information; and
- Not be subject to wholly automated decisions which produce legal effects or which could have a similarly significant effect on you.
Our Sites are not directed to children under the age of thirteen and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen on our Sites.
Complaints and contact details
If you have any complaints about the way we use your personal information please contact us at email@example.com who will try to resolve the issue. If we cannot resolve any issue, you have the right to complain to the data protection authority in your country (the Information Commissioner in the UK).
Social media platforms
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and its owners participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate / engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. This website nor its owners will ever ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email.
This website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
Although this website only looks to include quality, safe and relevant external links, users are advised adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout this website.
(External links are clickable text / banner / image links to other websites, similar to; www.westcarclaze-garden village.co.uk or Unified New Homes.
The owners of this website cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite their best efforts.
Users should, therefore, note they click on external links at their own risk and this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
A cookie is a small text file that is downloaded onto your computer when you visit certain websites and allows a website to recognise a user’s computer. Cookies are used to help users navigate websites more efficiently and to perform certain functions, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website.
This complies with recent legislation requirements for websites to obtain explicit consent from users before leaving behind or reading files such as cookies on a user’s computer/device.
The cookies in use to deliver Google Analytics service are described in the table below.
These cookies are used to store information, such as what time your current visit occurred, whether you have been to the site before, and what site referred you to the web page.
These cookies contain no personally identifiable information but they will use your computer’s IP address to know from where in the world you are accessing the Internet.
Google stores the information collected by these cookies on servers in the United States. Google may transfer this information to third-parties where required to do so by law, or where such third-parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
For more information on the usage of cookies by Google Analytics please see the Google website. A link to the privacy advice for this product is provided below for your convenience.
Resources and further information